Autostacker A6W Extra-Wide Parking Lift
Autostacker is compact, which lets it fit in tighter spaces with ease. The potential downside of this: There are precious few inches to open a vehicle door when a car is pulled front-first into the lower space. With 8 extra inches for door clearance, the A6W offers more space for ingress and egress.
Additionally, the A6W offers a more spacious environment for vehicle loading on the top-level platform. Lower-level vehicles will pull into an equally roomy parking space that is protected by Autostacker's scissor superstructures. The extra-wide version of Autostacker remains an ideal home car lift for tight spaces and garages, and it lets homeowners maintain a clean, modern and sophisticated look to their garages.
Commercial Application of a Wider Lift
Commercial parking lots and valets need to be ready for anything: commuter sedans, trucks, SUVs, classics, exotics, etc. When space is limited and parking is tight, the only way to do that is with a string of parking lifts that can accommodate anything that comes their way. A wider lift offers commercial benefits to vehicles whether they're raised on the platform or parked in the lower level.
The upper level provides more room for wide vehicles, and the lower level has arguably the best benefit of all: additional door clearance. The A6W makes it that much easier to get in and out of a lower-level parked vehicle. Even though Autostacker comes standard with built-in rubber door protectors, the extra space further reduces the chances of damaging a customer's vehicle door.
Residential Application of a Wider Lift
Homeowners traditionally have a hard time finding a home car lift that checks all their boxes. A lift must be compact, safe, efficient and protective of the vehicles. Many people who collect cars are not mechanics, so home parking lifts need to be easy to use and require minimal maintenance. And of course, lift owners need to be able to comfortable enter and exit their vehicles.
Autostacker is built with uncompromisingly high-quality materials and rigorous engineering standards, and it could not be simpler to use. The A6W option is wider than the original Autostacker, so the full-length, galvanized and drip-proof loading platform is more accommodating for wide-body vehicles. There are no cables to replace or maintain, so the simplicity of the lift design means there's more time with zero scheduled maintenance.
Extra-Wide Autostacker Still Saves Space
Nothing could be more disappointing than measuring your vehicles only to find out they're just a bit too wide to fit on your Autostacker. It's equally frustrating when exiting wider vehicles and finding it's a difficult squeeze to get out. You want to save space, or you won't be able to fit a lift in your garage, but you can't do so at the expense of basic functionality.
The A6W smartly balances the need to save space with the need to fit wider vehicles. With the standard-size Autostacker is just about the size of a parking space, our extra-wide model is just slightly larger, but it makes a world of difference. Your parking lift will still fit in most home and commercial environments, and it still offers our patented completely collapsible design that promises maximum versatility, safety and ease-of-use.
- 6,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Extra-wide construction for increased door clearance
- Key-switch disconnect fully disables operation for enhanced security
- Audible alarm and warning buzzer alerts operator and bystanders when the lift is in operation.
- Accommodates cars, light trucks and SUVs
- Rugged, welded-steel construction is strong and durable
- 100% hot-dipped, galvanized steel platform
- Attractive slate gray, baked-on powder coat finish provides added toughness
- Front wheel dish acts as a wheel chock to prevent vehicles from rolling forward or backward
- Extra-wide, gradual sloping platform reduces entry ramp height
- Automatic safety locks engage at six different parking heights
- Simple push-button controls
- Dual, direct-drive hydraulic lifting cylinders
- Dependable hydraulic circuit that provides precise, equalized lifting
- Variable height parking accommodates a wide range of vehicle and ceiling heights
- Contoured scissor legs provide rigidity, decreased deflection and a low collapsed height
- Full-width, straight-through axles increase overall stability and tracking through the vertical travel range
- Full-width pivot pins promote straighter tracking of the scissor legs throughout travel—vital for eccentric loads
- Extra-wide, heavy-duty steel scissor arms with cross member bracing enhance stability
- Unique clevis-design scissor ends lower stress and increase rigidity by distributing loads symmetrically over the pins
- Patented asymmetric scissor arms provide greater underside door clearance
- Patented Door-sentry™ car door protectors are made from energy-absorbing rubber to protect against accidental scratches or door dings
- Space-saving design is perfect for commercial or residential applications
- Minimal footprint fits a typical parking space
- Hydraulic safety valves (velocity fuses) prevent sudden, unexpected platform collapse in the unlikely event of hydraulic system failure
- UL Listed electrical components meet National Electrical Code (NEC) requirements
Autostacker, BendPak, and the Autostacker and BendPak logos are all registered trademarks of BendPak Incorporated. Autostacker reserves the right to make product changes relating to colors, equipment, specifications or available options without notice. For more information, contact your Autostacker representative.
- 6,000 lbs. (2,722 kg)
- Overall width: 111” (2,815 mm)
- Overall length: 143” (3,630 mm)
- Platform length: 124” (3,150 mm)
- Platform width: 91.75” (2,331mm)
- Platform height (forward): 13” (330 mm)
- Ramp height (entry): 2” (51 mm)
- Maximum underclearance: 80” (2,032 mm)
Standard - Power Unit Console
- Single unit operation
- Motor horsepower: 2HP
- Power consumption: 1,500 Watts
- Motor voltage: 208-240V, 50/60Hz / 1Ph
- Starting amps: 25A
- Normal running amps: 12-18A
- Operates up to 14 lifts
- Motor horsepower: 7.5 HP
- Power consumption: 5,600 Watts
- Motor voltage: 208-230V/460 VAC, 50/60Hz / 3Ph
- Starting amps 208-230V: 25A
- Normal running amps 208-230V: 12-18A
- Starting amps 460V: 10A
- Normal running amps 460V: 6-9A
Optional - Multi-Unit Power Unit Console
- 52 db
Special voltages available upon request.
Six Locking Heights
- First (Lowest Locking Position): 51.75" (1,314 mm)
- Second: 59" (1,498 mm)
- Third: 65.5" (1,663 mm)
- Fourth: 71.25" (1,809 mm)
- Fifth: 76.25" (1,936 mm)
- Sixth (Highest Locking Position): 81" (2,057 mm)
- Right side scissors superstructure
- Left side scissors superstructure
- Front wheel trough
- Ramp assembly with logo plate
- Lower front tie-bar
- Galvanized decking sections
- Front tire stops
- Power unit control console
- Complete assembly parts package including all fasteners, hoses, fittings & anchor bolts
- Installation and operators manual
Speed of Rise
- Standard power unit console: 35 seconds
- Optional multi-unit power unit console: 20 seconds
- 3,650 lbs. (1,656 kg.)